News from the Kieler Brauerei
…und die Maß ist voll!
from 02. to 15. october 2017 we are celebrating with our friends from south germany and from all of the world the famous OKTOBERFEST! You can’t wait for Weißwurst, Haxe, Obazda, Brathendl, Sauerkraut, Brez’n…? Neither can we!
But the best thing, of course, is our special beer:
a rough dark and strong beer – with 7 vol. alc surely something for the “strammen Burschen”!
Drop in and celebrate with us! You don’t like dancing? Wait until you’ve met our DJ!
Hey, who took the first sip…?
Our new seasonal beer from the beer series “Calling Kiel”,
doesn’t make it easy to resist! The first reason is its wonderful froth with fresh more-ish hints of hops. The first sip already shows you a bitter fruitiness which stays perfectly grounded with just a little bit more alcohol than normal (5.8 % vol.).
But where is the use in talking? The proof of the pudding is in the eating – so the proof of the beer is in the tasting! And our HOPFENGARTEN is worth a try!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* August 2017 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Due to the great demand we offer guided tours through the brewery for a group of 20 max. persons every monday and thursday at 3:30 pm.
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about the Kieler Brauerei, our beers, brewing itself and modern beer culture! A tasting of all our beers and an industrially made beer is included (7,50 € p.P.). We ask for reservations under phone +49 431 906290 or email@example.com!
Of course you can still book individual tours on prior arrangement.
The team of the Kieler Brauerei
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* July 2017 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
+++ There is the new one! +++
Our new beer series “Calling Kiel” has one more episode. After the popular beer “dark & hoppy” we offer you another delight exclusively in our restaurant:
Sounds like Schnaps, though it is a real beer, while with ca. 5.1 % vol. alc. it’s a bit stronger than its siblings. Don’t worry, you won’t notice the alcohol but just enjoy the fruity and dry taste: Hints of grapefruit mix with the well known kieler sweetness and the colour of orange and red reminds on a sunset at the beach…
This is real craft!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* May 2017 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dearest friends who love beer like we do!
On Himmelfahrt, thursday the 25th, theBEER FESTIVAL KIEL takes place again at Bootshafen Kiel. And of course we will be there, too! Visit us for a cool and fresh Kieler Beer or Kieler Pils!
It is, too, the perfect day to present the new member of our beer family:
The „dark and hoppy“ is part of our new beer series „Calling Kiel“.
Our master brewer has put his shoulder on the wheel and created a very special dark beer. Like every dark beer it has its malty touch but this little jewel will convince you with its three types of hops used to create a wonderful fresh bitterness. The perfect beer for warm and sunny days!
This one and the other beers of the new series are limited and will be therefore only available in our restaurant. Be quick – it’s worth it!
The team der Kieler Brauerei
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* March 2017 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hooray – it’s spring! Finally it will be warm and sunny again! And for that reason we love to present our new
Again we have a big bunch of tasty dishes from the countryside and the coast to offer. There is something for every taste, meals for grown-ups and little snacks.
Fish or meat?
– Fresh fried herrings with mashed potatoes and a small salad
– Tagliatelle with salmon in cream sauce, tomatos, broccoli and red pepper
– Marinated salad of cooked sausages, red onions, chives, brown loaf and butter, served with a small salad
– Holsteiner Sauerfleischteller, homemade, porc neck in cold jelly, with remoulade, onions, fried potatoes and a small salad
– Marinated turkey breast in slices, served with a baked potato, homemade hearty cream and salad
– Himmel und Erde (“Heaven and earth”): fried blood sausage and onions, served with mashed potatoes and apple sauce
Tasty vegetarian dishes
– homemade tomato soup (without cream)
– Big salad plate made of fresh seasonal salads, tomatos, cucumber, red pepper und red onions; add e.g. after your choice herder’s cheese and olives or ham and shaved hard cheese
– Baked potato, served with homemade hearty cream, fried vegetables and garlic baguette
Of course our classics are still with us:
– Labskaus with a fried egg, maties fillet and cornichon
– Schnitzel „Brewer’s Style“: Pork escalopes, breaded with malt, crunchy texture, served with homemade beersauce and fried potatoes, masehd potatoes or french fries, or with salad as side order, too (+ 1,00 €)
For those who like it sweet:
– Sweet carrot cake with plotted cream
– Changing fruit parfait, served with a wamr sauce of berries
Fid these dishes and many more in our full menu!